Website Wits Health Consortium
Assist with the administration of financial and grant management of grant funded project
- Budget preparation and management.
- Effective review and approval of general ledger entries, journal entries, audit files and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure adherence to the financial policies and procedures.
- Liaison with all relevant stakeholders.
- Provide financial advice.
- Effective self-management.
- Compile accurate and comprehensive financial and donor reports.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- The environment may at times be busy and need excellent organisational skills and attention to details.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently and work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Must have a dynamic and compatible personality able to deal with clients, donors and staff at all levels.
- May be required to work overtime.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) will be required.
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Wits Health Consortium
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Parktown, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A