Website Old Mutual
This role provides immediate response to complex administrative requirements in accordance with SLA parameters, in a processing environment. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
- Uses standard administrative techniques to co ordinate own work.
- Delivers on daily production standards and adheres to service and quality standards.
- Provides an indirect service to customers and intermediates.
- May act as mentor / resource to less experienced Administrators.
- Acts as a support person and / or point of escalation for complex and difficult cases / clients.
- Has extensive, relevant experience.
- Responds to immediate requirements within procedure.
- Follows standardised processes and provides administrative support in line with normal business functioning.
- Fully multi-skilled across products and processes.
- Product and process knowledge in different areas may differ but basic skills remain the same.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) interactive skills
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong delivery focus
- Recognition of Prior Learning 2 yrs+ experience as an administrator.
- Matric or equivalent
- Extensive product and process knowledge (multi skilled)
- PFA systems and system experience
- Knowledge of Omunet, X Plan, Secured Services, OMP Product Knowledge ,CMoS (Advantageous)
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of MS Office: Excel, MS Teams and Word
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mafikeng, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A