Website Wits Health Consortium
To coordinate evaluation of recruited participants in the different sub studies and assist other nurses in their daily work.
- Consultation of study participants.
- Completion of case report forms.
- Communicate regularly as needed to the Study Coordinator and Principal Investigator regarding clinical management of subjects.
- Ensure specimen kits are available on site.
- To ensure that all participants have signed forms to study protocol.
- Attend to and resolve queries that are generated by data management staff.
- Provide direct clinical care and treatment oversight.
- Follow up participants who fail to attend their visits.
- GCP and HSP Certifications.
- The ability to work in a complex and demanding environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and across multiple projects.
- Must be detail orientated.
- Ability to lead and work independently as well as be part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in study requirements.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team.
- Empathy and understanding to patients.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in Phlebotomy.
- Degree/Diploma in Nursing.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Registered with the South African Nursing Council.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a research environment.
- Matric Certificate.
Company: Wits Health Consortium
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Soweto, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A