Website Wits Health Consortium
To support clinical and non-clinical capacity building of Wits RHI health program staff and external stakeholders
- Evaluate quality and effectiveness of training packages
- Provide clinical services to maintain expertise
- Train, assess and mentor potential trainers
- Ensure the training database is correct monthly and reports shared on time
- Provide appropriate tools and aids to support application of new skills
- Participate in course reviews to update and align materials
- Conduct required data verifications
- Train clinical and non-clinical colleagues on guideline changes and new modules when required
- Take ownership and accountability for tasks and demonstrates effective self-management
- Assess participant learning pre training, during courses and after training via assessment processes
- Update skill smart as per NDOH requirements
- Update train net as per CDC requirements
- Required to provide clinical work to maintain expertise.
- Work with minimal supervision; comfortable with diversity; non-judgmental, flexible, and adaptive.
- Pro-active, able to exercise discretion and independent decision-making.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Willingness to learn new content and adapt to new learning styles.
- Able to prioritize own workload, time & self-management, and work towards deadlines.
Qualification & Experience:
- NIMART, APC, IMCI trained and certificated
- Qualified as an assessor.
- Valid SA driver’s license
- Facilitation/education qualification
- Nursing degree or diploma
- Experience of evaluating training and report writing.
Company: Wits Health Consortium
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ekurhuleni, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A