Website Wits Health Consortium
To provide comprehensive customer-focused human resources services and expert professional advice and support to managers and staff.
- Process and capture new and temporary employees, transfers, promotions, terminations and other payrollrelated services to ensure the timely and accurate payment of all employees.
- Provide advice and facilitation of all facets of industrial relations, inclusive of scheduling disciplinary enquiries, grievances and operational requirements.
- Provide advice and facilitation of the performance management process within the unit, inclusive of probation, performance appraisals and poor work performance counselling.
- Generate all required HR Administration within deadlines
- Oversees and facilitates a streamlined recruitment and selection procedure within the respective division
- Identify and advise employee training needs in collaboration with the Divisional Human Resources Manager.
- Oversees and facilitates the full HR Administrative function of employment conditions for all staff aligning both sponsor and shared service requirements.
- Must be deadline orientated, have high levels of integrity and trust and the ability to apply sound judgment and initiative.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a multidisciplinary team.
- High Level of Customer Service Orientation.
- Ability to adapt in a consistent high level change environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related field of study.
- A minimum of 5 years’ working experience in a full Human Resources Generalist Role.
- The incumbent would need to be in the possession of a valid driver’s license with their own vehicle and can travel to the different sites
Company: Wits Health Consortium
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A