Website Wits Health Consortium
To process and maintain financial records through liaising with the unit’s projects and ensuring adherence to the WHC and donor policies and procedures
- Perform monthly budget recons to ensure that Grants are adequately spent.
- Request for duly authorized purchase orders, supporting documentation and approved invoice
- Review and implement internal finance and operational controls.
- Ensure monthly grant reports are done on time and shared with management
- Compile and/or receive purchase order requisitions to purchase goods and/or services and issue purchase order numbers
- Check that all documents are accurate and correct i.e., purchase orders, quotations, invoices, delivery notes, etc
- Ensure all customer interaction (Both internal and external customers) is of the highest professional level, e.g., respond on emails/queries within two days
- Build and maintain authentic relationships with all staff and stakeholders by ensuring that all interactions are professional.
- Communicate with project managers around compliance issues as and when required.
- Relevant finance Degree, Diploma or Certificate
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages (Excel and Accounting).
- Required minimum work experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in the Finance department
- Must have a dynamic and compatible personality- able to deal with clients, donors and staff at all levels.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently and work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Experience working in a donor funded organization or NGO would be advantageous
Company: Wits Health Consortium
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Parktown, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A