Website Western Cape Government
The Western Cape Government requires the services of a highly capable and self-motivated individual to manage animal disease surveillance, prevention and control for the Department of Agriculture.This individual must be able to engage and interact with stakeholders from a wide spectrum, including from grassroots to senior management level. This post is stationed in Elsenburg, Stellenbosch.
- Strategic management, guidance and advice in respect of Animal Health;
- Strategic management of the directorate;
- Financial management;
- People management.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science [BVSc / BVMCh] (NQF Level 7);
- Registration as Veterinarian with the South African Veterinary Council;
- Minimum of 6 years middle management experience; and
- Successful completion of the Senior Management Pre-entryProgramme for entry into the SMS upon appointment. (Refer to note4 below).
Company: Western Cape Government
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Elsenburg,Western Cape ,SA
Application Deadline: N/A