About the job
Sales & Distribution
Financial Adviser DFCR KZN
Discovery’s core purpose is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives. We seek out and invest in exceptional individuals who understand and support our core purpose, and whose own values align with those of Discovery. Our fast-paced and dynamic environment enables smart, self-driven people to be their best. As global thought leaders, Discovery is passionate about innovating in order to not only achieve financial success, but to ignite positive and meaningful change within our society.
About DFCR KZN
DFCR KZN are inspired by the difference we make in the lives of our clients, being there for them when they need it most. We are looking for suitably experienced financial advisers who share our passion for service excellence to join our team & to build a career as a financial planner with Discovery.
The individual will be responsible for growing a client base and will market all products across the entire Discovery group – Discovery Life, Discovery Invest, Discovery Health, Discovery Insure, Discovery Business Insurance and Discovery Bank. The DFCR KZN branch offers a variety of culture of people with years of experienced financial advisors and junior advisors however we all strive towards a common goal whilst always encouraging a culture for sharing ideas and supporting one another.
The focus in our branch from the support team is to make it easy for the advisor to get business accepted quickly and also providing you with opportunities to get you Infront of your clients. The DFCR KZN team has been incredible successful over the years and currently has Top ranked advisers in Discovery.
Personal Attributes And Skills
- Strong Customer focus
- Networking skills
- Able to work autonomously.
- Strong Planning and organisational skills
- NQF 5 industry recognized qualification (minimum of 120 credits)
- RE 5 (preferrable but not essential)
- No previous financial planning experience necessary but will be beneficial.
Important Information About The Role
- Own vehicle essential
- Full product training & financial planning training offered.
- Ongoing support and assistance from business development managers.
- Be willing to be part of a team
- Training allowance offered during first two months.
- Commission only & incentives paid on targets reached.
- Full employee benefits – group life, income protection & pension / provident offered.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.