Helps to support and maximize the effectiveness of the Product Owner, ensuring the creation of user stories to an adequate level of granularity, assessing options for technical and business feasibility, and ensuring development align to business outcomes. Refining business requirements and strategic direction into concrete deliverables for the delivery team. Scoping and defining Minimum Viable Products (MVP) for delivery and contributing to the overall solution context.
- To perform technical and business analysis and design activities by assessing requirements for Contact Centre Systems in terms of feasibility, and impact, thereby assisting to create and compile accurate user stories, derivation of business rules, and MVPs and ensuring just enough documentation.
- Provide regular feedback by testing deliverables against a user story’s acceptance criteria and provides regular feedback by validating that the product meets the business goals.
- Assist in configuring test environments.
- Estimate user and technical stories to help inform and prioritize the backlog.
- Assist in troubleshooting during solution delivery.
- To act as a technical liaison between business and the technical teams and to ensure the required support from all areas to ensure the delivery of quality solutions.
- Accountable to deliver high-quality systems analysis that focuses on delivering sustainable and robust solutions.
- To ensure that solutions are delivered through the agile delivery processes and to support the technical scrum teams with the delivery of solutions.
- Systems and business analysis.
- Apply secure design principles within the development process with the ability to manage vulnerability patching.
- To partake in all the key agile ceremonies within the team to contribute to the successful delivery of Solutions.
- Matric / Grade 12.
- Facilitating group sessions that include senior stakeholders.
- Using SQL tools to query and load data.
- 3-5 years of business analysis/systems analysis experience preferably in a complex technical environment across the full software development
- lifecycle, from MVP to full solution in iterations, including support transition.
- Linux and Windows system administration.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile & scrum delivery methodologies, and understanding of SAFe would be an advantage.
- 3 Year Degree / Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology / Business Analysis.
- Contact Centre Systems Technology / Industry trends.
- Professional experience and knowledge of the Telecommunications industry are strongly preferred.
- JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, or equivalent preferred.
- Previous development experience preferred.
- Strong Information technology skills.
- Oracle and/or MS SQL server experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A