- To act as Data Steward, ensuring all data governance and controls are in place
- To partner with Big Data and IT in the customer 360 data models and analytic tools
- BI Solutions: Partner with Qlik developers and solution architects to design transformational analytical solutions
- To ensure reporting processes are optimised, through scripting and automation
- Reporting & analytics: Ensure that performance monitoring is in place for all products; with desired cadence and frequency
- Actionable Insights: Deliver daily and monthly insights from data models to support commercial action and financial steering
- Predictive forecasting: Incorporate predictive forecasting to enhance performance management and maintain models to improve forecast accuracy
- Data modelling: Build complex data models, while optimising the efficiency and quality of data collection.
- Advanced SQL skills including extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
- Experience in working in visualisation tools like Qlik Sense or PowerBI
- Experience of working on complex data modelling projects to support strategic, financial and regulatory mandates
- Capable of working under pressure, with stakeholders across many disciplines
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- 8 years experience required
- Distinctive communications skills and ability to communicate analytical and technical content in an easy to understand way.
- Skillset: R, Python, SQL
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in delivering solid commercial impact advanced analytics projects in lending environments
- Expertise in data manipulation: use of structured data tools (e.g. SQL), & unstructured data tools and platforms (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL)
- Honours/Masters in quantitative fields like Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, or related disciplines.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A