Website RCL Foods
RCL FOODS expects the suitable incumbent to provide tactical and operational management, supervision, and support to the area sales team, immediately solve all operational, logistical, and customer-related problems within the ambit of responsibility and Identify and implement innovations, particularly those that will increase market share and the number and range of products being introduced into customers.
- Generate leads regarding prospective contract opportunities and, together with the Regional Sales Manager, drive deal closure.
- Develop and execute the area sales strategy as aligned to the regional strategy.
- Manage delivery against talent management action plans.
- Complete skills and competency matrices for all subordinates.
- Clarify roles and responsibilities for subordinates.
- Coach and mentor subordinates and potential successors.
- Ensure the customer service policy is rigidly implemented and maintained.
- Formulate/update job profiles for all subordinate jobs.
- Manage and coordinate area resources in line with customer plans to achieve strategic objectives (call planners etc).
- Resolve escalated customer queries and issues professionally and in the best interest of all parties.
- Drive the area contribution to strategic and operational target achievement.
- Contribute to accurate area sales (volume and product) forecasting and ensure alignment to and input into the regional and national planning processes.
- Develop, implement and manage area marketing objectives.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in management, business administration, and/or marketing
- 3 to 5 years experience in a marketing and sales function that includes coordinating sales teams and managing complex and/or significant customer relationships
- Valid Code EB driver’s license
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A