Website KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
- Facilitate, ensure and monitor service integration and stakeholder, DOH partners and other
- Monitor implementation of all programs and ensure that targets are met.
- Ensure National PHC package is implemented and monitored in all areas
- Government Departments involvement
- Provision of quality health care according to Health standards compliance. Ensure the maintenance of Ideal clinic status.
- Ensure effective and efficient utilization of resources
- Conduct activities aiming at attainment of Ideal Clinic maintenance
- Leadership, development of capacity and supervision of PHC and engage all stakeholders HR management
- Knowledge of all applicable legislations such as Nursing Acts, Mental Act, OH&S Act, Batho Pele etc.
- Good report writing and time management skills.
- Ability to assist in formulation of patient care related policies.
- Principles and Patients’ Rights Charter, Labour Relations Act, Grievance Procedures and Finance öolicies etc.
- Leadership, organizational, decision making and problem solving, conflict handling and counselling Co-ordination and planning skills
- Understanding of nursing legislation, ethical nursing practices and how these impacts on service delivery.
- Good communication, interpersonal relations, counselling, conflict management skills and decision making.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 9 years appropriate recognizable nursing experience after registration as
- 3 Letter for confirmation of duties must be date stamped, signed, and endorsed by HR Office
- Professional Nurse with the SANC in General Nursing
- Degree/ Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
- At least 5 years of the period referred to above must be appropriate/ recognizable experience after obtaining the 1 year post basic qualification in Primary Health Care 2022 Current SANC annual practising certificate
- Senior Certificate/ Grade 12
Company: KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Amatikulu, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A