Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa.
- Responsible for setting up of venues for school functions;
- Working extended hours when required.
- Able to perform tasks as required of a “handyman”;
- Responsible for managing all service staff;
- Responsible for the maintenance of the school buildings, grounds and equipment;
- Responsible for locking and securing of all the school buildings at the end of each day and after any evening functions
- Liaison with external cleaning, gardening and security companies;
- Responsible for school transport system;
- Able to work under pressure
- Good organisational, supervisory and administrative skills;
- Computer Literacy.
- Good communication skills;
- Drivers Licence and PDP;
- Ability to speak any of the vernacular languages;
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to use own initiative;
- Reliable and practical;
- Own transport
- Availability to work after hours when required;
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ teaching experience in the same or similar type of position in a similar environment.
- Minimum requirement is Matric or equivalent or equivalent.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glen Anil, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A