Analyse the business domain by gaining in-depth understanding of the business strategy, processes, services and roadmap. Review the end-toned business processes to identify operational, financial and technological risks. Identify opportunities to improve efficiency by optimising business performance through technology application. Manage projects to develop the business domain in accordance with ICT standards and the enterprise architecture for government. Manage and lead the business analysis requirements and application support of API’s, AI’s and client systems within a specific portfolio.
- Analyse the business domain area and propose optimization strategies to improve business performance;
- Participate in packaging and releasing of integrated IT software components in accordance with SITA application development standards
- Manage the lifecycle of requirements managements
- Participate in procurement of integrated IT solutions in accordance with ICT standards for Government, and within the SITA Supply Chain Management governance framework
- Manage business analysis and design projects spanning multiple environments to ensure that it is successfully delivered
- Keep abreast of the latest industry developments and ensure that appropriate technologies are used for knowledge management so as to ensure innovation and improved productivity.
- Develop the Business Solution Specification in accordance with ICT standards and the enterprise architecture for Government
- Participate in execution of comprehensive software test activities in accordance with SITA Testing methodologies, techniques and tools
ICT legislation, policies and standards Financial Management Business Process Management Business Analysis Body of Knowledge Data Management ICT Supply Management practices Information System Security Project Management Enterprise Architecture frameworks (TOGAF, Zachman, FEAF, MODAF, GWEA) Testing methodologies Corporate Governance of ICT Development Methodologies Implementation and Integration Methodologies Commercial of the Shelf (COTS) products Open Source Software (OSS) products. Technical competencies: Business Analysis. Leadership competencies: Collaboration, C
Qualification & Experience:
minimum 3-year National Higher Diploma / Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Technology and Engineering.
6 -7 years’ experience as a business analyst, business domain/architecture development, requirement management and end-toned business process modelling including business reengineering.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Centurion, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A