Website Old Mutual
Provide quality direct sales service that results in the production of business from new and existing sources, which contributes to the profitability and growth of the company. Manage the end-to-end customer experience for new and existing business by providing first line support to resolve queries.
- Continuously build client base to secure future portfolio growth.
- Sell according to agreed targets for the day, week and month.
- Monitor and resolve escalated client queries and complaints timeously.
- Provide solutions to clients by selling non-life products aligned to their needs.
- Identify and action on cross & up selling opportunities across all products.
- Perform after sales service tasks according to allocated portfolio of customers.
- Maintain a minimum agreed quote to sales ratio.
- Prospect for new clients through networking, cold calling and door to door canvassing.
- Maintain minimum agreed quote volumes.
- Conduct a comprehensive risk evaluation for the client.
- Manage and drive portfolio profitability and growth by ensuring that on-going service and support (amendments, renewals, and claims)
- provided to clients is delivered on time and improves the quality of the business underwritten.
- Identify and execute on innovative methods to build own insurance portfolio.
- Maintain an agreed NTU – and Cancellation ratio.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years operational/sales experience in industry of trade(Professional services, Medical services, Personal care, Restaurant industry, Retail, Manufacturing, Hospitality).
- Valid Driver’s Licence with own reliable transport
- Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate
Company: Old Mutual
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: George, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A