To strategically and operationally manage and grow a portfolio of high revenue generating clients. These responsibilities include the key relationship management of these key clients, seeking, identifying and exploiting business opportunities for the bank and growing the portfolio through the acquisition of new clients. Success will be measured through client satisfaction levels, financial performance of the portfolio, sound governance and new client acquisition.
- Assess and evaluate credit applications in accordance with the Banks Credit Policy and within set time frames.
- Drive customer service delivery goal achievement in line with predefined standards and in support of operational objectives.
- Set tactical goals and optmise the use of the people, finances and technologies in order to realize those goals.
- Enhance business performance and profitability.
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships that enable achievement of operational objectives.
- Manage cost to income to increase profitability and efficiencies for the business.
- Ensure growth and increase in customer base by ensuring that the team manages existing clients, generates new leads and grows active customer account base.
- Drive the achievement of customer migration by recommending solutions and improving efficiencies
- Define a sales strategy and delivery plans in support of the strategic business objectives
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience: 2 – 4 years Credit and 3 – 5 years Relationship Management and Product Knowledge experience.
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent.
- Minimum Qualification: Relevant Business Degree.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: George, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A