Website Absa Group Limited
The purpose of the roe is to drive acquisition of new to bank and new to segment Business Banking clients, with a primary focus on switching primary relationships from competitor banks.
- Ensure smooth and effective migration and on-boarding of new client relationships
- Identify sales and service opportunities and offer solutions appropriate for the client’s needs, goal and objectives by using the tools which outlines the products clients currently have and the propensity for new product take-up
- Focus on cross sell ratio improvement, minimum 5 products per new take-on through identifying client requirements and introducing other specialists into the relationship including financial planning, fiduciary and off-shore banking
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of an effective network iro competitors and Business forums.
- Ensure smooth and effective handover of relationships to established Business Banking portfolios following on-boarding
- Migrate client relationships to established portfolios once client on-boarding has been bedded down
- Ensure that you create and maintain a clear understanding of the clients future needs so as to proactively solution them from a lifecycle perspective
- Participate in seminars for clients and provide information on new products to meet future client requirements.
- Remaining current with economic and investment trends to facilitate effective switching strategies for specific clients
- Exceptional Team Player
- Customer Obsessed
- Pan African Citizen
- Digitally Empowered
- Values Driven
- Creative Problem Solving
- Drives Results
Qualification & Experience:
- Working with Agri Commercial Farmers with a turnover of R30-R70million.
- 3 years proven track record in achievement of sales targets, team player, inspiring and encouraging performance excellence
- Specialism or technical discipline (hunter)
- 3-5 years extensive experience within appropriate provision industry
- Experience in working in a credit risk environment
- Preferred – B Degree (Finance, Accounting, Marketing)
- NQF level 7 qualification (Finance, Accounting, Marketing)
- Five (5) years’ experience within a client facing role (commercial/or corporate business and/or financial industry)
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rustenburg, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A