Website North West University
To manage the planning of requirement development process, determining priority for implementations across business areas. Responsible for the systematic and methodical investigation, analysis and documentation of all or part of an integrated business areas in terms of business functions and processes, and the information they use across solutions. Identifies and examines business needs and determines timely and effective solutions to business functions and processes. Solutions often include a system development, consist of process improvement and alignment, organizational change or strategic planning and policy development and ensure best practice. Ensures that all stakeholders have a shared understanding of the solution and how they will be implemented and manage the change of implementation. To conduct business process analysis, development and review, system maintenance and testing, user support and training on all the ERP modules functionality and other standalone HR management systems as well management reports generation.
- Ability to understand business concepts and evaluate the impact of business changes on systems
- Stable, adaptable with high stress tolerance in a mature way.
- Required to challenge ideas, brainstorm with the team, come up with ideas on your own and in the group, develop proof-of-concepts and take
- Must be able to work on simultaneous projects, across different environments and to meet multiple deadlines
- Knowledge of HR processes is recommended.
- Ability to learn new applications
- Customer Consulting experience is recommended
- Knowledge of project management is recommended
- Sound analytical, problem-solving, interpretive and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Wiki mark-ups (preferably Confluence) and JIRA
Qualification & Experience:
- Excel spreadsheets & Word processing, databases etc.
- Technical HR and systems knowledge and application
- Planning and Organising skills.
- Project Management skills
- Degree (NQF 7) in Human Resource and or Information Technology is essential.
- Four (4) years’ experiences on technical and operational at advanced specialised level on the following:
Company: North West University
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Potchefstroom, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A