An opportunity has arisen for an Auto Electrician to diagnose electrical issues within a vehicle and interpret results. Please review the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information about the position.
- Serves as a resource for technical problems
- Troubleshoots, orders parts and repairs difficult mechanical problems.
- Knows and follows all organization, environmental and safety regulations.
- May direct and train less-experienced mechanics and serve as the lead mechanic on repair jobs.
- includes headlights, GPS and sound systems.
- Power Tools, like electronic screwdrivers and drills, to install electrical systems within
- Responsible for more technical repair and maintenance of automobiles, trucks and trailers.
- Use a variety of tools throughout their workday in order to diagnose and perform repairs.
- Stripping Tools – Where there’s electricity, there’s wiring. use stripping tools to remove and replace electronic wiring.
- EC License would be advantage
- Experience of Volvo would be an advantage
- Must have 3 years of experience
- Must be computer literate
- Medically fit
- Be hands on.
- Be prepare to undergo any other training relating to the position
- Be able to cope under pressure without supervision.
- Must have own transport
- Must be a qualified Auto Electrician
- Must be prepared to work shifts/call outs
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richard’s Bay, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A