About the job
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
Develop requirements and design specifications for new and existing applications, focusing primarily on the end to end application solution. Serve as a technical design leader in the integration of application solutions and architecturally significant components. Prepare architecture and design blueprints that cover business requirements and strategy.
Develop requirements and design specifications for new and existing application, focusing primarily on the end to end application solution.
- Set the future directions and develop the migration plans for the applications to meet the business and architectural objectives of the organisation.
- Enhance integration of applications to reduce costs and improve efficiency, to ensure the targets of integrating applications are met.
- Architect, design and implement small to large scale integration solutions adopting various technologies.
- Build data mapping, to provide the means of system integration by considering the target as well as the source.
- Ensure improvement of all architectural processes within the time frame and provide training to all development teams to maintain project deliverables and reduce costs.
- Design various integration programs and prepare required documents for same and execute various integration platforms.
- Monitor all metadata content for the development community and ensure appropriate allocation of all resources.
- Develop guiding principles, reference architectures, technology landscapes, standards, best practices and roadmaps that support business priorities.
- Develop plans to migrate non-standard solutions and manage exceptions.
- Define error handling, persistence, archiving, and monitoring requirements needed for overall integration architecture.
- Involvement from the concept of analysing existing processes and designing, through to delivering and integrating the solutions.
Prepare architecture and design blueprints that cover business requirements and strategy.
- Leverage thorough understanding of integration architecture and system processes to make recommendations and propose technical solutions to meet business requirements.
- Understand and clarify complex business integration requirements and create eloquent scalable designs.
- Ensure design and construction meet quality standards and the testing and operational readiness tasks are conducted and produce quality results.
Design and Implement solutions to improve service delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain service, quality and desired outputs across the business process by ensuring compliance to tactical policies, procedures and standards.
- Establish productive operational relationships with key stakeholders in the various channels and administrative teams.
- Develop work routines in line with operational plans / schedules in order to manage achievement of service delivery goals.
- Share knowledge on, and participate in the creation of new standards, control systems and procedures to maintain service delivery.
- Implement measures that monitor the quality and speed of services provided to brokers / customers to inform stakeholders within the value chain of the status of customer satisfaction.
Ensure cost efficiency through financial and corporate governance
Contribute to the development and implementation of fit for purpose budgets.
Manage supplier relationships, and budgets associated with projects.
Manage quality people practices
- Align own behaviour with the organisation culture and values.
- Share and transfer product, process and systems knowledge to colleagues and team members.
- Collaborate and work with the business to deliver required service levels.
- Actively share information with other team members regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas.
Job Requirements : Experience , Skills and Qualifications
- Information Technology Degree
- Must have 5-8 year’s experience in systems integrations.
Bachelors Degree (B): Information Technology
30 April 2023
Old Mutual Limited is pro-vaccination and encourages its workforce to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
All prospective employees are required to disclose their vaccination status as part of the recruitment process.
Please refer to the Old Mutual’s Covid-19 vaccination policy for further detail. Kindly note that Old Mutual reserves the right to reinstate the requirement to vaccinate at any point if it is of the view that it is imperative to do so.