Website Tsebo Solutions Group
We are recruiting a General Assistant to join our team. The General Assistant assists the Cooks and Chefs with food productions, operates the cash register, serves food, and keeps the canteen and kitchen clean.
- Keeps the serving line well-stocked and clean.
- Stores and records food leftovers.
- To ensure that the quality standards of both customer service and operating processes, health and safety standards and food standards are met.
- May assist in training new employees.
- To ensure that customer expectations are met within the provisions of the contract.
- Keeps canteen tables, kitchen and other areas clean and orderly.
- To ensure a high level of customer service within the area of responsibility.
- Places entrees, salads, desserts and other food on the serving line.
- Assists in the preparation of meals, especially salads and desserts.
- To ensure that the Company & Statutory regulations regarding cleanliness & hygiene are complied with within all tasks undertaken.
- Must enjoy practical and methodical work
- Have good personal hygiene
- Be 18 years of age Must have completed at least a Nationa Senior Certficate
- Be able to bend, stand and lift.
- Be able to work quickly and safely
- Be honest and reliable
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Have good hand-eye coordination
- Have good communication skills
- Be free from skin allergies to foods and detergents
- Must have the stamina to work 45-50 hours per week.
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pinelands, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A