Website Tsebo Solutions Group
As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity
- May be required to assist with any other duties that may be outside scope of responsibility
- Places entrees, salads, desserts and other food on the serving line.
- To report and where possible take action when faced with customer and client complaints or compliments.
- Assists in the preparation of meals, especially salads and desserts.
- Keeps the serving line well-stocked and clean.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Stores and records food leftovers.
- May assist in training new employees.
- To carry out any reasonable request by management.
- To ensure a high level of customer service within the area of responsibility.
- To ensure that customer expectations are met within the provisions of the contract.
- To attend meetings and training courses as may be necessary.
- Have good hand-eye coordination
- Be honest and reliable
- Must enjoy practical and methodical work
- Attention to details
- Have good personal hygiene
- Passion about service with a smile
- Be able to work quickly and safely
- Trustworthy and Reliable
- Be free from skin allergies to foods and detergents
Qualification & Experience:
- Culinary qualification would be advantageous
- 1 -2-year experience in a similar role
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A