Website Tsebo Solutions Group
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more. Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo
- Menu development & costing, marketing functions as they relate to the catering department.
- To ensure that staff records are up to date and kept in accordance with company and statutory requirements.
- To ensure the provision of quality food and service, to the requirements and satisfaction of the company.
- To recruit, interview and manage subordinates complying with company and statutory procedures.
- To complete and submit all necessary, relevant documentation in the event of fire, theft, burglary or accident.
- To ensure effective security in all areas under your control.
- To ensure that regular fire drills are held, evacuation procedures understood and effected.
- Hire, train, and schedule catering staff, and be actively involved in the development of existing catering staff in service techniques, menu presentation, policies, and procedures.
- To ensure that hygiene standards comply with company and statutory requirements.
- This includes all meals, functions and resale items.
- To ensure correct and timeous completion of all administrative work.
- To carry out On-the-Job Training as requested by the company.
- To ensure that HACCP and NOSA regulations are adhered to.
- To be aware of and respond the needs of your staff, including induction, monitoring performance, coaching and ensuring that appropriate training is affected.
- To plan and cost menus, making sure that budgetary limits and prescribed menus are adhered to.
- Have good interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- Must have good organisational skills.
- Must have good grooming and presentation skills.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Be able to pay attention to detail.
- Be able to work irregular hours, on weekends and public holidays.
- Must be comfortable working with computers
Qualification & Experience:
- Chef qualification VITAL
- + 4 years’ experience in the catering and / or restaurant industry on a managerial / assistant level.
- Must have completed at least a National Senior Certificate
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Settlersway, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A