Website Tsebo Solutions Group
About the job
Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
The role of Collections and ECM Strategy is to oversee the development of collection strategy and takes full accountability to ensure a consistent increase in the overall collections book, strategic campaign planning and optimisation of new and existing models, data sets and stakeholder relationships both internal and external
- Understand business needs and objectives
- Management of weekly performance reports and presentations
- Recommend and implement appropriate champion/challenger strategies to continually “test and learn” to improve portfolio profitability.
- Provide Daily and monthly analytic support for Collections in collaboration with Data and Analytics function
- Monitor and Deploy analytic models where relevant for the Collections environment to enhance performance
- Contribute positively toward effective monthly collections percentage by providing up-to-date analysis and reporting as well as providing strategic guidance to ensure consistent increase in the overall collections book
- Produce daily productivity analysis
- Ensure efficiency of resources by providing a strategic campaign plan to optimize the effective use of all current tools i.e., WhatsApp, Dialler, SMS etc.
- Self Service campaigns and Communications Strategies – implement and manage in collaboration with other business stakeholders
- Omni Channel – Investigate and promote the use of Omni Channel solution
- Coach and mentor Junior Analysts
Minimum Qualifications / Experience (Required For The Job)
- Relevant Bachelors Degree
- Bcom including Maths, Stats or Finance, Economics major with Econometrix, Actuarial Science, Bsc Engineering (these are preferred)
- Experience min 5 years in the Credit Risk environment especially within the Financial Services Industry
15 March 2023
Old Mutual Limited is pro-vaccination and encourages its workforce to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
All prospective employees are required to disclose their vaccination status as part of the recruitment process.
Please refer to the Old Mutual’s Covid-19 vaccination policy for further detail. Kindly note that Old Mutual reserves the right to reinstate the requirement to vaccinate at any point if it is of the view that it is imperative to do so.