Website Tsebo Solutions Group
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider with over 50-years of experience, operations in 25 countries and over 32 000 employees, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. Our expertise across sectors has informed our agility and ability to evolve, problem solve and innovate to better support our clients’ success.
- Maintain personal health, hygiene and professional appearance
- The purpose of this role is to supervise and control of all cleaning outlets to the required standards within agreed budgetary limits and to provide effective leadership for all staff within the unit.
- Do daily checks and follow-ups
- Report maintenance and safety concerns to the manager on a day to day bases
- Maintain the cleaning programme and use initiative on when to be flexible regarding staffing
- Ensure correct product obtained by following correct processes
- Ensure Tsebo standards, policies and procedures are maintained. (Incl. chemicals, work procedures, uniform, professional approach, hand washing methods etc.)
Qualification & Experience:
• Minimum 2-3 years Supervisory experience preferably in the cleaning industry • Must have experience in healthcare and safety standards • People Management Skills • Able to work independently and under pressure • Able to work long hours, after hours and some weekends • Ability to communicate, motivate, develop and coach staff at all levels
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A