Website Tsebo Solutions Group
As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced costs
- To carry out other special duties or work outside the normal daily routine but within the overall scope of the position.
- Maintain all cash handling procedures
- Assures that warm, sincere contact is established with all customers
- Preparation of each item quickly, but carefully to assure high quality and consistency.
- Assist in implementation and enhancement of all controls in the unit, specifically in relation to cash
- Assist with stock-takes at the unit
- Follows all cash management policies and procedures to ensure accountability of company funds.
- Preparation of high level quality meals, fast foods and sandwiches for branded outlets
- Presentation of each item to be attractive, whilst maintaining the highest standards.
- Maintain excellent customer relationships
- Maintain high hygiene and cleaning standards
- Keep loss prevention guide-lines in mind at all times, and assisting with stock-takes
- Adheres to appropriate standards of behaviour in the work-place.
- Consistently provide exceptional customer service in compliance with the highest professional performance standard
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer service
- Matric (Grade 12)
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A