Website Tsebo Solutions Group
Tsebo Facilities Solution is looking for a Handyman who will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective planned preventative maintenance, reactive maintenance and remedial works programme in a manner that achieves the objectives of the Client by proactively administering the workplace services in accordance with the Master Service Agreement.
- Ensure the workshop is always kept clean and clear
- Ensure that all jobs are carried out in a safe and competent manner
- Tools are to be looked after and maintained in a good working condition
- Clean-up work area on completion of a job
- Carry out the repair and maintenance of all building related issues such as plumbing, painting, carpentry, painting and other general handyman duties required within the facility. Also included will be furniture, fittings, fixtures, and other equipment on site.
- Undertake documented inspections, as notified by your Manager/Supervisor
- Ensure that all Work Orders are completed prior to submission to the Maintenance Manager
- Carry out any duties as required and instructed
- Undertake planned preventative maintenance tasks
- To provide support with regard to reactive and proactive maintenance and planned preventative maintenance on interior, exterior fabric, light machinery and fittings
- Self-disciplined, motivated, energetic self-starter with an exemplary work ethos
- Negotiating skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and within a team
- Experience with plumbing, carpentry and electrical systems required
- Have a good knowledge of machine tools, general maintenance.
- Familiarity with building layouts and infrastructures
- Emotional Intelligence: ability to work with colleagues who have different ways of behaving and interacting
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Time Management Skills
- Knowledge of equipment, materials and suppliers used in facilities management.
- Supplier/Sub-Contractor management
- Excellent facility with common hand and power tools
- Capability to interact with both internal and external customers at all levels
- Resilience: ability to cope with setbacks
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in a similar environment
- NQF Level 4 technical qualification advantageous
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A