Website Tsebo Solutions Group
We are currently seeking a Cleaning Supervisor to be based in Goodwood. The purpose of the Cleaning Supervisor is to supervise and oversee the daily workings of the organisation operations. Responsible to maintain a high-quality standard of organisations deliverables in line with hospital specific SLA’s and provide effective leadership for all staff.
- Ensure work schedules/job cards are in place for each position and relevant to site.
- Ensure that staff are correctly and smartly dressed displaying a name badge.
- Do daily checks and follow-ups.
- Managing company assets by performing monthly spot checks on high value items.
- Ensure that cleaning methodology are strictly adhered to in line with company policies, quality programmes and legislation.
- Ensure that all OHS Act (Occupational Health and Safety) requirements are adhered to for site specific requirements in line with company policies, quality programmes and legislation.
- Maintain personal health, hygiene and professional appearance.
- Highlight to sites the importance of upholding the company image at all times.
- When checking assets ensure that equipment is kept in a good condition and repaired and serviced when required.
- Ensure consistently high service standards are maintained for all services in scope with regular inspections.
- Responsible to regularly keep line management informed of pertinent issues relating to the unit
- Responding to management request timeously and providing necessary action required.
- Report maintenance and safety concerns to the manager on a day to day bases.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Understand cleaning principles and knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Able to work long hours, after hours and some weekends.
- Strong people skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Matric/Grade 12 or relevant experience.
- Must have experience in health and safety standards and management
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience in a hospital environment.
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Goodwood, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A