Website Tsebo Solutions Group
Tsebo Solutions Group are the largest provider of facilities services in Africa. Through our 37,000 staff and 41 offices in 25 countries, Tsebo manages our clients “non- core” services such as facilities management, cleaning, catering and security. This enables our clients to maintain focus on their own core operations without the distraction and cost of maintaining their business infrastructure. Tsebo clients benefit through reduced risk, cost and complexity, with improved transparency and productivity across our African and Middle East portfolio
- Assist with stock-takes at the unit
- Keep loss prevention guide-lines in mind at all times, and assisting with stock-takes
- Preparation of each item quickly, but carefully to assure high quality and consistency.
- Follows all cash management policies and procedures to ensure accountability of company funds.
- Maintain excellent customer relationships
- Presentation of each item to be attractive, whilst maintaining the highest standards.
- Assures that warm, sincere contact is established with all customers
- Maintain high hygiene and cleaning standards
- Maintain all cash handling procedures
- Consistently provide exceptional customer service in compliance with the highest professional performance standard
- Preparation of high level quality meals, fast foods and sandwiches for branded outlets
- Adheres to appropriate standards of behaviour in the work-place.
- Exercise product knowledge and understanding of till operations, complete cash and card transactions accurately, and completely as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Assist in implementation and enhancement of all controls in the unit, specifically in relation to cash
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Matric (Grade 12)
Company: Tsebo Solutions Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philippi, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A