We are looking for a Digital Paid Media Specialist to join our team in Cape Town. The Paid Media Specialist will be responsible for planning and executing PPC campaigns across multiple brands. This role requires a solid understanding of Google Ads campaign management. Key objective/responsibility is to increase brand awareness, promote company products and drive prospects to conversions. The role requires the ability to translate business goals into successful marketing campaigns and to initiate effective marketing campaigns online
- Report on ad and campaign performance.
- Track and analyse campaign performance on a day-to-day basis to ensure campaigns are performing at an optimal rate. Making adjustments to meet KPI objectives. This includes the daily monitoring of budgets, keywords, campaigns, and overall account health
- Ensure that campaigns are continuously learning and adapting by implementing tests across digital campaigns. Planning an approach, executing and sharing the knowledge with team members.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the digital advertising arena. Ensuring that campaigns are taking advantage of any new features available, best practices and brands remain relevant.
- Create, execute and manage digital advertising campaigns. Google Ads and Facebook paid media implementation, including technical know-how, accurate campaign structure, managing spend and budgeting.
- Keeps up to date with the latest developments in the digital advertising arena.
- Is naturally curious, wants to understand how things work.
- Remains calm, cool and collected under pressure.
- Enjoys solving problems and overcoming challenges.
- Is enthusiastic about all things digital.
- Sure of themselves and confident in their abilities.
- A team player who is proactive and able to work independently.
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant degree
- Google AdWords and Analytics certified
- Experience in e-commerce campaigns
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data constructively
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Minimum three years’ experience in managing Google Ads campaigns
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A