At Truworths, you’ll find a dynamic business environment where our staff is constantly challenged to reinvent the way we do business in order to keep us at the forefront of the South African fashion industry.
- Advises customer of total due amount (arrears + instalment due).
- All info updated correctly and correct action codes used.
- Confirms salary date and ensure correlations between salary date, PTP date and date last paid.
- Offers the option to pay via credit card and explain benefits of paying via credit card.
- Advises customer of the relevant consequences of non-payment or benefits of making payment.
- Offer a debit order and explain benefits of a debit order payment.
- Negotiate for total due/Multiple PTPs.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Eager to learn new skills.
- The ability to work in a competitive and stressful environment.
- Patient and tolerant.
- Focus and the ability to concentrate for long periods.
- Honestly and trustworthy.
- Persistent and assertive.
- Punctuality and good attendance.
- Competitive and a desire to succeed
- Problem solving skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Multi lingual beneficial.
- Previous relevant experience (collections experience) is advantageous.
- Computer literate (Excel, Word).
- Matric or equivalent qualification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A