Website The Foschini Group - TFG
An exciting opportunity has become available in our buying team for a Buyer in our Toddler Boys Department. We are looking for a confident, creative, professional and energetic Buyer to join our dynamic team.
- Work closely with the planner, through analysis of previous sales patterns, market trends and brand initiatives.
- Product Development
- Attention to detail
- Successfully source and procure Intimatewear range.
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Procure and range build appropriate ranges aligned to the strategy with special attention to all trading opportunities.
- Formulate departmental strategies to maximize sales and then timeously source and secure stock to implement strategies.
- Think in terms of the “big picture” as well as consider specifics and detail.
- Assess complex situations and implement workable solutions.
- Build and maintain good relationships with staff, suppliers (both nationally & internationally) and key functions in the business.
- Negotiate effectively.
- Specific Intimatewear/Lingerie knowledge and experience is preferable
- Have experience as a buyer (3+ years essential)
- Be a team player
- Excellent planning, organising and interpersonal skills
- Have a strong business acumen and merchant thinking
- A proven solid track record in buying
- Be assertive and communicate at all levels.
- Have a high degree of organisation and prioritization skills
- An interest in and knowledge of trends.
- Have a high degree of decision making ability and be service orientated
Company: The Foschini Group – TFG
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Isando, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A