Website TFG (The Foschini Group)
About the job
Crown Bag (Pty) Ltd is a packing material manufacturer situated in Harrismith in the Eastern Free State. Crown Bag (Pty) Ltd is a subsidiary of VKB Landbou(Pty) Ltd and part of the VKB Group. The investment in this company is in line with the Group’s strategy to focus on integration opportunities in the agricultural value chain and results in a decrease in input costs for producers.
Performs general tasks, requiring the briefest induction and responsible for production and waste.
- Grade 12 or NQF4
- A valid Forklift license will be advantageous
- Keeping premises clean and tidy
- Able to perform hard manual labour
- Constantly adding value to the function of the job
- At least 5 years’ working experience
- Prepared to work alternate day and night shifts Own transport
Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for general tidiness
- Cleaning duties
- Ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time
- Record all production and waste coming off the machine
- Pack all bags on a pallet
- Able to identify problems on the bags (training will be provided)
- Responsible for housekeeping in area of work
- Prepared to work in different departments when required to
- Service orientation
- Accurate, thorough and precise
- Excellent health
- Good attendance record
- Able to converse in English
- Team player
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px