Website Telesure Investment Holdings - TIH
Hippo is South Africa’s first comparison website and compares insurance, other personal finance products, travel, health, money, travel, cars from a range of South African brands. We’re pioneers with a hunger for the best, bringing customer-focused innovation and service excellence to the financial services industry. We’re an undivided team of diverse thinkers and doers who believe in leading through technology and pushing beyond limits.
- Help manage clients by carrying out standard activities. Deliver efficient customer service levels through effective call management.
- Identify the products or services that best meet the customer’s stated needs, explain the selection to the customer, and invite the customer to make a purchase at the standard price/terms and conditions of sale.
- Deliver the TIH Service Way through personal effort and through others.
- Effectively manage inbound and outbound contacts from start to finish with customers, regardless of the data distribution channel.
- Prioritize own workflow and achieve operational requirements and service delivery through effective time and attendance management.
- Contribute to the achievement of organizational objectives through understanding and delivering the required individual targets (e.g. achieving talk time targets, sales and lead targets etc).
- Data Schedule follow-up actions and enter relevant information into the customer relationship management system after each contact with a customer to create a call plan and to ensure that the organization has quality data to enable effective customer retention and business development activities.
- Understand the customers’ unique profile, identifying a relevant course of action based on customer needs and undertake an appropriate course of action ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Ask relevant questions to evaluate the customer’s level of interest and to identify and respond to areas requiring further information or explanation.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 to 2 years inbound, outbound and cold-calling sales experience, preferably in the financial services industry (Essential); 1 to 2 years contact centre experience (Essential); Knowledge of Short term Insurance industry (Essential)
- Matric / Grade 12 or SAQA Accredited Equivalent (Essential); FAIS recognized qualification (Advantageous); Regulatory Exam 5 (Advantageous); A relevant 3 year Business related degree / diploma (Advantageous)
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings – TIH
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A