Website Telesure Investment Holdings - TIH
We exist to continuously find better ways to give people peace of mind, whether it is to protect what they own, their loved ones or their greater ambitions and life plans. We bring customer focused innovation and service excellence to the financial services industry. We’re an undivided team who believe in leading through technology and pushing past their limits. TIH is owned by BHL (SA) Holdings Limited. BHL has a vast global footprint.
- Respond to personal objectives and use performance management systems to improve personal performance. Monitor the performance of the sales team and Dealer
- Partners; allocate work and review completion and provide feedback to relevant managers on performance and escalate performance issues to the direct manager to ensure timeliness and quality are adhered to.
- Monitor relevant information available from the CRM system after each contact with a Dealer Partner to ensure that the organization maintains turn around times (TAT)
- For assigned leads, communicate with the sales team to ensure call backs are done within the TAT. Receive leads directly from dealerships and allocate leads that come in manually or electronically to the sales team and follow-up on the progress.
- Make calls to allocated Dealer Partners to develop new relationships and maintain existing ones. Act as a first point of contact for resolving queries and complaints.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12/ SAQA Accredited Equivalent (Essential); Microsoft Certification (Essential);
- 1 to 2 years experienced practitioner able to work unsupervised (Essential); Knowledge of the Insurance Industry and/or Dealership experience (Advantageous)
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings – TIH
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A