Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
De La Salle Holy Cross College is a small South African school embracing diversity and providing a unique educational experience. Our Catholic ethos is central to our Lasallian identity of gratitude and generosity, creativity and fortitude, compassion and commitment. Our College is located in Victory Park, Johannesburg and consists of a co-educational primary school and secondary school. We are an independent, non-profit institution serving the educational needs of the immediate and wider community of Johannesburg.
- A willingness to embrace the ethos, values and mission of the College.
- A Clearance Certificate in terms of the Sexual Offenders Register.
- An interest in current trends in Sport Sciences and their integration into teaching and assessments.
- Proof of registration with SACE.
- The ability and experience of teaching Grade 10 – 12.
- Innovative ideas, the flexibility to embrace changes in education, integrating technology into your teaching methods and a thorough understanding of the South African curriculum.
- The willingness and ability to form part of a team and to ensure that the academic standard in the department remains at a high standard.
- A willingness to lead and participate in the extra-curricular activities of the College.
- Experience in the field of Biokinetics is an advantage.
- A suitable professional qualification from a recognised institution and appropriate educational experience.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A