Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa. ADvTECH, in line with POPIA(Protection of Personal Interest Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognizing and accepting this disclaimer.
- Typing of administrative and academic material;
- Supporting the management of the reception area;
- Performing administrative duties as and when required;
- Administering First Aid to pupils;
- Dealing with parents, pupils and visitors to the campus;
- Manning the switchboard;
- Able to work accurately under pressure;
- Good typing, organisational and administrative skills;
- Be able to work in a team.
- Very strong computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and reception skills;
- Enthusiastic, energetic, creative and able to use initiative.
Qualification & Experience:
- Computer literacy (MS Office) is essential.
- Fully conversant with “Pencil Box” admin system or related system, Experience with MS Office and MS Access.
- Minimum requirement is Matric, or equivalent, with typing skills.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar, busy environment.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Alberton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A