Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
St Teresa’s Junior Primary School is looking for an experienced Music teacher to teach Grades 00 – 3.
- Experience in teaching Music from Grade 00 – 3.
- Willingness to produce age-appropriate concerts.
- The willingness to be part of a successful team at a school that prides itself on a holistic education.
- A dynamic and driven personality with a desire to share the joy of Music.
- Eagerness to embrace personal and professional development.
- Flexibility and creative thinking to develop stimulating and fun lessons.
- SACE registration with a recognised teaching qualification and/or an appropriate tertiary qualification majoring in Music.
- A strong desire to teach young children and a passion for Music.
- A knowledge of a variety of musical instruments, especially Xylophone, would be an advantage to securing this position.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Craighall Park, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A