About the job
- Plan and execute campaigns within the defined timelines. Manage campaigns, data and metrics to help improve overall efficiencies and manage the optimal use of contacts data for all TIH campaigns (sales, collection, retention, service, admin). Track, influence, provide solutions and escalate any factors that might affect performance
- Contribute to the development of the campaign strategy to optimize the campaigns performance to reach business goals.
- Define the campaign brief outcomes to meet the required set targets with the business.
- Plan and design the campaign; the timelines and resource capability and skill set required, liaising with multi-channel contact centre management; workforce management.
- Provide input into the design of new campaigns, engaging with marketing. Support business in driving new initiatives or special projects.
- Implement and optimize campaign strategies and cohesive customer engagement according to the plan to drive the achievement of the Business Unit targets. Manage, track and govern campaign settings on dialer guided by models to support strategy.
- Stakeholder Engagement Liaise with Data Science team and/or data sources to access reliable data to meet the campaign outcomes.
- Liaise and support and provide input regarding campaigns for many stakeholders in TIH business, for example;
- Heads, Marketing, Business Intelligence, IT and compliance team.
- Communicate issue resolution processes and escalation channels to ensure smooth and functional engagement.
- Insights and Reporting Maintain, analyse, re-engineer and evaluate new and existing campaigns; as well as share/present to the Business Unit the progress, performance, opportunities, threats and insights pertaining to campaign metrics, volume and quality of data, resources and skill sets, results, commercials (cost per contact, p-factor), gaming of contacts or leads.
- Provide input and review scripting of campaigns and how the campaign performs.
- Continuous Improvement Identify and implement optimization plans around targeting with the goal of increasing campaign profitability.
- Implement initiatives to improve campaign performance based on lead optimization and segmentation.
- Operational Compliance Ensure data processes are adhered to – lead scrubbing, data optimization and segmentation strategies, implementation of all models, data alignment to campaign brief including applicable regulatory and legislative requirements. Highlight any identified contact centre abuse of leads.
- Building Develop own capabilities by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching.
- Maintain an understanding of relevant technology, and industry best practices through
- Ongoing education, and reading specialist media.
- Support business processes and understand and effectively use standard office equipment and standard software packages, while providing technical guidance as needed.
- POM Dialler; Datanet; CMS; SMS Centre; Graph; Qlikview, AS400.
- Apply concepts of knowledge / skill without requiring supervision; also able to provide technical guidance when required. Join pieces of information to tell a story to make informed decisions
Data Collection and analysis:
- Provide technical guidance when required to analyze data trends for use in reports to help guide decision making.
- Planning and Organizing Provide technical guidance when required to plan, organize, prioritize and oversee activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Action Planning Provides technical guidance when required to develop appropriate plans or perform necessary actions based on recommendations and requirements.
- Verbal Communication Use clear and effective verbal communication skills without supervision and provides technical guidance when required to express ideas, requesting actions and formulating plans or policies.
- Commercial Acumen Apply understanding of the business environment and objectives to develop solutions, while also providing technical assistance when necessary.
- Spreadsheet expertise Apply concepts of knowledge / skill and also able to provide technical guidance when required.
- Provide technical guidance when required to review and create relevant, lucid and effective reports.
- Compliance Provide technical guidance when required to achieve full compliance with applicable rules and regulations in management and/or operations.
- Presentation skills Communicate with other people and provide technical guidance when required to speak in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
- Grade 12/ SAQA Accredited Equivalent (Essential);
- Relevant 3 year Business degree / diploma in Business Management / Campaign Management and Contact Centre (Advantageous)
- General Experience 3 or more years experience Campaign Management (Essential);
- Data management experience (Essential); Analytics or MI experience (Essential);
- Dialler Management (Essential);
- Experience in the financial services industry (Advantageous); Experience of dealing with relevant stakeholders e.g. work force management, contact centres, marketing (Advantageous