Website Standard Bank
To consistently and pro-actively apply a customer centric approach to effectively manage the claims process in a fair and timely manner with quality output and exceptional productivity.
- Effective management of the telephony system
- Quality of calls with clients determined during continuous call assurance audits by relevant superiors in accordance with pre-agreed standards and meet set targets
- Manage post claim authorisation administration according to the business requirements
- Answer telephonic and email queries from customers, service provider and stakeholders.
- Evidence of always keeping customer informed determined by clear, authentic event log notes and properly functioning diary system
- Adhere to the business complaints/compliments management process
- Validate and settle valid claims within mandate, appoint service providers and assessors where needed.
- To effectively capture and manage claims while proactively and constantly providing updates to customers
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years insurance claims experience
- Certificate in Short Term Insurance or an equivalent FAIS accredited NQF Level 5 qualification
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Constantia Kloof, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A