Website Standard Bank
We are recruiting Universal Bankers across our branches in the Eastern Cape Province to take demand from personal customers for any banking matters ranging from product questions to customer account activities (e.g., opening accounts, statements, debit order information, etc.), whilst forming an accurate assessment and understanding of that demand in order to act on it in a one-and-done manner that consistently delivers what matters to the customer within product and legislative (e.g., FAIS) parameters.
- Participates in specific campaigns and marketing activities as required.
- Identify demand generation opportunities while conversing with customers and proactively upsell/cross-sell products.
- Drives customer service excellence to add value and contribute to the overall profitability of the branch.
- Understands the risks associated with the customer demand and adheres to all risk and compliance requirements when executing on demand.
- Manages the risks associated with new accounts and mandates by adhering to risk and compliance requirements.
- Engages with customers to understand what matters to the customer, uses data to support the needs analysis process and deliver against those demands.
- Collaborates with the team and adopts new methods within the work.
- Proactively promotes the use of multiple channels to customers including mobile banking, internet banking and other non-physical branch channels.
Qualification & Experience:
- Matric coupled with a completed FAIS qualification (at least NQF Level 5)
- 2 – 3 years’ customer service experience in banking/insurance/financial services/client services environment
- RE 5 – advantageous
- 1 year experience in sales
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gqeberha, Eastern Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A