Website Standard Bank
To manage major and/or strategic projects through the application of best practice project management skills, tools and techniques, whilst engaging with and leading cross-functional teams to deliver scalable business solutions within the required parameters in terms of scope, cost and quality.
- Producing Output
- The ability to define the resource requirements for projects in terms of people, financials, systems and time.
- Knowledge and skills to produce project status reports including progress, risks, issues, resource allocation and benefits realisation.
- Directing people
- The ability to plan, initiate, execute, control and close projects related to a relevant function.
- Providing data insights
Qualification & Experience:
- 8-10 years significant experience required in the end-to end management of large-scale strategic projects through the leadership and coordination of a large project team.
- Experience in Multi-national organisations.
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce or Bachelors Degree in Project Management
- Experience in People and Culture processes, technologies and practices an advantage
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Simmonds, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A