Website Standard Bank
To lead the development and implementation of fiduciary services strategy, taking full accountability for the management and performance of the division, while optimally solving for client fiduciary requirements and achieving Standard Trust Limited revenue targets and strategic objectives. To ensure that Standard Trust Limited is a profitable and sustainable entity which operates within defined risk parameters and adhere to regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Provide expertise and guidance to and partner with the distribution teams in the identification and acquisition of new business for STL by leading the development of complex client proposals and the presentation thereof to ensure a constant inflow of new business and thus ensure the profitability and sustainability of STL.
- Prepare the Standard Trusted Limited annual budget to enable the execution of the strategy, ensure achievement of the budget by monitoring expenditure and achievement of targets by all departments.
- Act as managing director of the Standard Trust business as per delegated authority.
- Lead the Standard Trusted Limited team to achieve the business objectives by setting goals, managing performance, developing and motivating the team to enable a culture of high performance, accountability and service excellence.
- Communicate the strategy effectively to all segment employees to ensure collaborative efforts to achieve of the defined strategic objectives.
Qualification & Experience:
- Full professional qualifications, or membership of appropriate and recognised industry qualifications to meet the FSCA’s requirements as a Principal Person.
- More than 10 years Trust and Fiduciary Services with Extensive Senior Management experience in a Trust or Fiduciary environment.
- Completed Matric with a Post Graduate Degree in Finance and Accounting. Degree in Legal and LLB/LLM degree.
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyde Park, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A