Website Standard Bank
To consolidate Management Information (MI), financial reporting and insights across CHNW that is relevant, insightful and timeous.
- Provides input into Enterprise Finance change initiatives to drive alignment to CHNW requirements and efficiency needs.
- Co-ordinates and consolidates finance related matters for CHNW as input into Enterprise Finance.
- Consolidates CHNW Finance SA and CHNW Finance AR information for internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensures timeous and accurate preparation of Annual Budget, Revised Estimates and Monthly Rolling Forecast packs for CHNW.
- Develops reporting and alternate tools in conjunction with the Enterprise Finance teams to efficiently provide consolidated and forecasted reporting (including but not limited to universal reporting dashboards, the cube and other finance tool development).
- In conjunction with the CHNW Finance teams, develops and maintains the CHNW Finance toolbox (in alignment with the Enterprise Finance toolbox) for implementation by CHNW countries (e.g., models, minimum standards and measures, etc.) and monitors implementation thereof.
- Manages a team to ensure effective delivery of finance objectives.
- Provides input on the development of the Enterprise Finance toolbox.
Qualification & Experience:
- C.A (SA) or equivalent qualification; Member of SAICA or equivalent body.
- Finance and Accounting Degree
- 5 – 7 years post articles experience in financial services. Previous experience in heading up a finance team and delivering key MIS to business.
- Management Accounting reporting experience. Broad understanding of a business environment. Knowledge of financial analysis techniques.
- Able to construct, read and interpret financial statements. Computer literacy in well-known applications. Experience of industry key ratio comparatives.
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rosebank, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A