Website Standard Bank
To provide technical solutions to the needs of stakeholders by interpreting business requirements, defining technical tasks, engineers’ quality software, performing end to end testing, as well as supporting and troubleshooting technical questions, software and database issues.
- Advise the development staff on the evaluation and impact analysis of major design options.
- Conduct Testing across various IT platforms
- Conduct unit testing and fix detected errors.
- Drive Continuous improvement
- Define and Develop application complex code
- Testing can be done on own work as well as on that of other colleagues in the team.
- Adhere to Agile methodologies and follows Agile principles through work outputs and behaviours
- Scope, Plan, Design and Review end to end solutions
- Coach the junior developers on technical aspects of application development, controls, and documentation standards as well as on engaging effectively.
Qualification & Experience:
- Data Integrity
- BSc Comp Science, B.Com Informatics degree or advanced degree
- Automated Unit Testing
- Standard Bank environment knowledge of SAP as a preference
- 3 -7 years in Application Support
- Bachelor’s degree in a field requiring strong analytical and quantitative skills such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems or similar
- Write code
- IT Knowledge
- IT Applications
- 3 -7 years in Information Technology
- IT Development
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Simmonds, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A