Website Standard Bank
To manage and develop all available resources (people, process and systems) within the branch to ensure a sustainable and profitable branch income statement and balance sheet as well as entrenching a strong client-focused culture.
- Customer: Ensures that a capability of response (across branch, app, internet banking and devices) is delivered to meet customer demand at distribution level by ensuring that empirical customer data enables the front line to meet customer demand. Provides objective feedback to line management and centre on customer strategies. Develops mechanisms to obtain and provide feedback (sensing).
- Finance: Develops and drives appropriate Retail Banking customer strategies and tactics at distribution level to ensure that income statement and balance sheet objectives are achieved as guided by the explicit boundaries of client level pricing and profit hurdles. Develops and drives short- and medium-term goals and objectives for the area in support of the overall provincial objectives.
- People: Ensures that the new ways of work culture and the creation of empowered teams are adopted in branches within the distribution channel. Integrates and ensures delivery of enabling functions at distribution level in support of provincial objectives. Coaches and develops branch management in order to meet customer demand at a distribution level.
- Process: Manages operational effectiveness and efficiencies for the distribution channel by acting on system conditions. Drives the implementation and roll-in of strategic business transformation programmes.
- Risk: Responsible for all risk and compliance management for the area. Ensures that the necessary quality assurance takes place in the front line. Act and perform as Key Individual (KI) as specified in the FAIS act.
Qualification & Experience:
- FSB Listed FAIS recognised qualification
- 7-10 experience within a branch environment – managing a branch. Managing an income statement and pricing management
- Bachelor’s degree: Business Commerce or NQF7/ RE5
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Drakensburg, Kwazulu Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A