Website Standard Bank
The purpose of this role is to construct data acquisition, warehousing and reporting solutions. The role is expected to provide technical solutions in response to the needs of stakeholders by interpreting business requirements; defining solution; defining build and test tasks; constructing solutions; performing testing; participating in the deployment of solutions and ensure the systems meet immediate business requirements by providing third tier support and constructing enhancements to systems in Production.
- Provide third tier support and enhancement services.
- Construct end to end data service solutions.
- Define tasks and specify required technology components.
- Perform work aligned with the team process; meeting governance requirements; and utilising the Continuous Integration toolset.
Qualification & Experience:
- Certification in MS SQL (including SSRS, SSAS and SSIS).
- 5-7 Years: Building databases, warehouses and reporting solutions and Building data integration solutions.
- 1-2 Years: Operating within an agile team and Working with Risk Management data in Financial Services industry.
- First Degree: IT and Computer Sciences.
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Simmonds, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A