Website Standard Bank
To implement, scale, entrench, engage and commercialise the consumer value proposition/s and life journeys at a local market level (i.e. Private Bankers, branch distribution) through the engagements platforms, delivered through multi-disciplined squads. To transform the local market to a platform business and drive the people and culture change requirements.
- Ensures that the necessary quality assurance takes place in the front line.
- Responsible for all risk and compliance management for the local market.
- Identifies current and potential employee skill requirements in consultation with the People and Culture function.
- Together with Marketing co-create solutions to focus on clients which are locally relevant and in line with the provincial objectives.
- Responsible for all client level exit pricing within the devolved mandate.
- Provides input into talent strategy developed by People and Culture.
- Provides objective feedback to line management and centre on client feedback (sensing).
- Ensures the implementation of timeous annual credit reviews and deals any escalations
- Ensures alignment to the People and Culture standards with regards to all employee-related matters.
Qualification & Experience:
- FAIS qualification and Previous experience within a branch environment.
- Personal & Business Banking – Min10 years
- Business / Comercial Degree (NQF Level 7)
- Managing an income statement and pricing management
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A