Website Standard Bank
To take demand from personal customers for any banking matters ranging from product questions to customer account activities (e.g., opening accounts, statements, debit order information, etc.), whilst forming an accurate assessment and understanding of that demand in order to act on it in a one-and-done manner that consistently delivers what matters to the customer within product and legislative (e.g., FAIS) parameters.
- Adheres to the purpose and team principles (i.e. holding each other accountable). Adheres to and adopts new methods within the work.
- Analyses data and information in order to develop and apply self-correcting action within scope, to enable constant fulfilment of customer demand.
- Continuously assesses what matters to the customer against the ability of processes and systems to meet the customers demand, in order to make recommendations to the Team Lead to act on the system and as further input into the Personal Banking and Product areas.
- Drives customer service excellence in order to add value and contribute to the overall profitability of the branch.
- Understands the risks associated with the customer demand and adheres to all risk and compliance requirements when executing on demand.
- Engages with customers in order to understand what matters to the customer and deliver against those demands.
- Collates information on value, variation and failure in the system whilst executing work processes, in order to contribute to development of management information for the department.
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant FAIS Qualification (NQF5)
- 1 -2 years relevant FAIS qualification and experience.
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Thekwini, Kwazulu Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A