Website Standard Bank
The MIS Analyst is responsible for supporting the Contact Centre sites with timely Reporting/Dashboard/Scorecard solutions using SQL Server/SSIS/SSRS, Oracle, MS Access, MS Excel, SharePoint, SAS and similar Business Intelligence tools. To support the reporting requirements by way of data pulls, queries, and automating processes/tasks, creating reports, scorecards and dashboards to the contact centres and support teams (WFM/Projects/QA)
- Interface with multiple business users across the organization to gather and understand analytics /reporting requirements. Translates data in a way that meets functional area specifications. Understands the data, systems and architecture of front end applications and back end data. Pulls the data from the relevant data source/s (e.g., enterprise information warehouse (EIW)) using Cognos /SQL/SAS or any of the existing extraction tools.
- Understand customer requirements and provide appropriate technical solutions. Build and maintain strong relationships with internal clients and recommend innovative solutions to business problems..
- Take a customer-centric view. Develop supportive relationships. Communicate actively and effectively resolving any potential conflicts that may arise, and sharing and providing relevant information.
- Creation and maintenance of reports as required for performance and financial reporting daily/weekly/Monthly to Operations. Manages the consolidation of all relevant measurement (business, process and performance), MIS and standardised reporting for functional area. Provides and adheres to reporting requirements and standards as stipulated in the service level agreement (SLA); measurement governance framework.
- Exceptional reporting skills; including MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word and/or SQL to access, combine and analyse multiple data sources preferred (strong comfort level with formatting, formulas, graphs, pivot tables, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in working with MS Access, MS Excel, SharePoint, SQL Server/SSIS/SSRS, Oracle SQL and experience in data gathering, storage, extraction and manipulation.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification or studying towards.
- Strong working knowledge of call centre technology, and strong skills in conducting systems analysis and troubleshooting.
Company: Standard Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Simmonds, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A